Pages

6

Best CallRecorder for S60 3rd edition | Full Version For Free


This is a fully customizable call recording application with rules for saving conversations for incoming/outgoing calls from known/unknown numbers. Unobtrusive and easy to use.

Features:


  • "No beep" recording option;
  • Automatic recording of voice calls, optionally limited or unlimited in time;
  • User defined storage memory for recorded conversations;
  • Custom rules allowing to automate call recording for different phone numbers and call directions;
  • Small memory and battery usage;
  • Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface;

6 Comments


Nice post...,i am running free symbian nokia call recorder on my device. this call recorder app is easily automatically or manually record all or just some of your calls..


Thanks for the info, currently running total recall android call recorder
record calls with high voice quality and beep free sound, the app also comes for android OS.


Great post!! I am truly impressed, its great info for me. I really appreciate you! GoodLuck.!! recording app


Perfect article with good features. Mr. Avinash, there? i have just integrated this total recall on my Sony device. Currently, my OS is kitkat. If i receive Lollipop update, then will it have any impact on total recall app and its database?


@ankita - not at all this app is working fine with every version of android 5.1.1 and above ;) :)


Yes I also use total recall in my HTC 526G+ for record a phone call .

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Smart Symbian All rights reserved.